December 1, 2007

# 7 Blog about technology

Well - the instructions say blog about anything technology related but I feel like that is all i am blogging about. So - i think i will talk about my trusty ipod and how much i marvel at how things have changed.
I share a massive collection of music cds with my husband and always find it hard to know what songs or artists we already have. We had just decided to come up with a database so that we would stop doubling up on "greatest hits" of everyone when I learnt about ipods and how much one could store on them.
We often go on long trips in the car and take 20 CDs with us - well that time is over.
Last year i bought a new old car and was so excited that it had a 6 stacker CD in it. Fantastic for talking books and having a variety of music in the car. The i got my IPOD. Well - CD players are so old hat now!
I have over 250 of my CD collection on my ipod and loving the fact that it is so easy to find music i haven't listened to in years.
Recently we went on holidays and borrowed some ipod speakers and my husband and i had the best time choosing what we were going to play.
Classical music when we were putting the baby to bed - kids talking books to quieten down my 4yo when he didn't want to go to sleep and then our music later on when they were asleep and we were relaxing and enjoying our holiday.
so - i think my IPOD is ACE.... now i just have to decide what sort of speakers to buy - and when can we throw away the old stereo system!

No comments: