December 1, 2007

# 20 You too can youTube

Well Mr Bean has always been a personal favourite and i remember squirming uncomfortable in my chair a few Christmases ago when we gave my dad the MR Bean box set for Christmas. Of course i made everyone watch the library clip and it was hard to sit through!

So when i say it on utube i had to show it to everyone, i can only assume everyone has already seen- but i like it still...
I found it quite easy to include on my blog so that was a relief.
I have been amazed recently at how many people talk about utube and what they have found or watch on it.
Yet again i think i will have to start spending more time glued to my PC so i can enjoy all this new technology that seems to pass you by if you don't jump in with both feet!
Well - i read the notes and noticed the reference to Johnny Depp - so couldn't help but look him up.
HOw cool - i got to relive 21 jump St days and even found Brad Pitt in an episode with him. SO i was very excited - who ever knew. Think i'll have to go search the catalogue to see if we have it on DVD! I am now a real utube convert!
Back to the work side of it - i found it quite easy to use, so will definitely be using it again!

No comments: