December 1, 2007

# 13 Tagging, folksonomies & social bookmarking in Del.icio.us

Del.icio.us - well, i've had a squizz and i can tell you that i really like one of the sites i found. It is a receipe one! Unfortunately not really work related - but sometimes patrons do come in and ask us for receipes so i'm not feeling too guilty! Since it is on another Library service's bookmarks I think it is ok. I love the idea of patrons having access to our bookmarks and using reputable sites - rather than just googling and hoping they get "good"information.

I know i'll be working on creating my own Del.icio.us account once the 2.0 pressure is over!

I must admit the pressure to keep tackle 2.0 and get it finished is sort of hanging over my head. I hope to have time to go back and really enjoy and "loose myself" in some of the fantastic technologies i am coming across.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! me too :-)