December 1, 2007

# 22 Audiobooks

So - i looked at this site and didn't really find anything so i tried browse by collection. This was so slow.... I've found it really hard getting anything.
I have listened to some poetry - again reminiscing about year 11 and 12 literature. It is so nice to have poetry ready to you.
i have just been to see my nieces dance concert of Thumbelina so i was disappointed to find that although they had some Hans Christian Anderson - i couldn't find Thumbelina. Oh well - maybe another time.
I am an avid audio book listener - so the whole idea of downloading straight onto my ipod or computer is a fantastic idea. I have several books on my ipod at the moment that i am enjoying listening to.
SO i can definitely see a future in this idea. Bring it on ....

No comments: